To make sure children can play in a safe environment, we maintain a set of house rules where all guests need to adhere to.
- There always has to be an adult present (18+) when visiting Circus City.
- Adults without children are not granted access to the building.
- The parents and/or supervisors are responsible for their children at all times.
- Any expression of aggression, physical or verbal, towards our staff or towards each other, will not be tolerated. Agression, violence (physical or verbal) could get you banned from our playground.
- It’s forbidden to carry weapons or pocket knives.
- It’s forbidden to carry or consume drugs.
- Smoking (including e-smoking) is forbidden everywhere inside our playground. Smoking is allowed outside, on the indicated area in front of the building.
- We don’t sell alcoholic beverages to guests under 18.
- Pets are not allowed, with exception of assistent dogs.
- It’s not allowed to wear face covering clothing. Temporarily we do allow mouth masks.
- It’s not allowed to consume your own food and drinks, with the exception of baby food.
- It’s not allowed to eat or drink in the playing areas.
- Chewing gum is not allowed.
- The instructions of our staff must be followed at all times.
- All our guests must wear socks and cover up their torso.
- Climbing is only allowed on the intended playground equipment. It’s forbidden to climb on the outside of the equipment.
- It’s forbidden to use our playground equipment other than intented.
- It’s not allowed to enter Circus City on inline skates, scooters, bikes or other vehicles.
- To prevent injury we advise not to wear jewelry or hair clips while playing. It’s forbidden to wear pins.
- Our management and staff reserves the right tot refuse or deny guests entry or stay.
- Circus City maintains high safety standards. However, accidents can occur. Our management is not responsible for injuries sustained.
- The management of Circus City is not responsible for loss or damage to personal goods.
- We have free parking. Parking is at your own risk. General traffic rules apply in our parking lot.
In the current situation, the following rules and guidelines apply
- Stay at home when you have a cold, running nose, sneezing, sore throat, coughing or a fever.
- Stay 1,5 metres away from others
- Reservations are obligated.
- Parents and supervisors of children under 5 are allowed in the play area, provided that they keep the appropriate distance from other adults.
- Wash your hands when entering and regularly during your stay.
- We allow a maximum of two adults per reservation.
- Follow the designated walking routes and markings.
- Pay with pin as much as possible.
- Follow the instructions of our staff.
You have to conform to our house rules at all times when you are on our property.
Voorwaarden kadobonnen en vrijkaarten
Kadobonnen en vrijkaartjes van Speelparadijs Circus City zijn alleen geldig bij Speelparadijs Circus City, Ceramstraat 7 te Tilburg. Kadobonnen en vrijkaartjes zijn geldig tot twee jaar na uitgiftedatum, welke is vermeld op de voorzijde van het document. Kadobonnen en vrijkaartjes zijn niet tegen contant geld inwisselbaar. Het is niet toegestaan deze waardedocumenten te reproduceren. Bij vervalsing wordt altijd aangifte gedaan bij de politie.